poniedziałek, 18 lutego 2013

find home in the smallest old ruins.

I like coming back to Cracow. To me, this city is like the safest place in the world. When I'm in Cracow I feel like a totally different person, the colours are brighter, the impossible does not exist and anything can happen... Cracow means bazillion of stories, magical places, good people, arguments, liters of good beer, chats till the morning bright and somewhat lighter air.

K is a huge part of it's unique atmosphere, sometimes showing me the most wild and undiscovered parts of the city, sometimes simply giving me the whole new insight into what I already know about the centre.

K's flat in Cracow is full of memories. Of long lost friends. Of good times.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

| current mood.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz